Got to the campground just fine! This place is pretty cool, looks like a good place to stay for a while. Im ff to do some greek, Chao!
2 comments:
SupaDupaFlyGrrrl
said...
Good choice on The Tent. I was going to suggest you stay there. Cheap, eclectic. You'll meet people from all over the world and have a damn good time doing it. Don't forget to either keep your money/card/passport/id on you in a money belt or locked up in a locker, 'cause sometimes people staying in $10.00 a night digs are a little on the sketchy side and your shit WILL turn up missing. As for the rest... I'll send you an email. Easier that way. Don't do TOO much work!!! I love you!
Glad you made it safe and sound. ok some news on the homefront. Andrea had a baby girl today at 3:46 AM and she was 6lbs 9oz and was 19.5 in long. Name Mackenzie Roshann. Mom and baby are doing grea. Hope you are doing good soon tah tah for now :)
2 comments:
Good choice on The Tent. I was going to suggest you stay there. Cheap, eclectic. You'll meet people from all over the world and have a damn good time doing it. Don't forget to either keep your money/card/passport/id on you in a money belt or locked up in a locker, 'cause sometimes people staying in $10.00 a night digs are a little on the sketchy side and your shit WILL turn up missing. As for the rest... I'll send you an email. Easier that way. Don't do TOO much work!!!
I love you!
Glad you made it safe and sound. ok some news on the homefront. Andrea had a baby girl today at 3:46 AM and she was 6lbs 9oz and was 19.5 in long. Name Mackenzie Roshann. Mom and baby are doing grea. Hope you are doing good soon tah tah for now :)
Post a Comment