UHHH ahhhhh translate PLEASE lol Its all greek to me. LOL I hope things are going well there. Things are ok here Jackson just woke up and Jeremy is feeding him. Jackson is trying to wiggle out of his arms lol there is no telling what he is trying to do. Ok have a fun day
Awwww, the little tike! I cant wait to see him! Yeah, this last post was in the midst of Greek madness, which is about to ensue once again. The headline means something like 'I've been writing forever'. Yeah, I dont know. And the photo is the first two pages of the Gospel of John. So yeah. Print it out and put in on the fridge or something =)
Ill doo that. He is going to have a page in his scapbook page or most likly 2 of your trip so that he can remember what Uncle Matt was doing lol. Its funny we play the videos from him and he likes watching everything. it is 8:30 and Jeremy and him both are still asleep Straaaaaaange stuff for that to be going on lol. Be safe and stay in touch see ya soon.
3 comments:
UHHH ahhhhh translate PLEASE lol Its all greek to me. LOL I hope things are going well there. Things are ok here Jackson just woke up and Jeremy is feeding him. Jackson is trying to wiggle out of his arms lol there is no telling what he is trying to do. Ok have a fun day
Awwww, the little tike! I cant wait to see him! Yeah, this last post was in the midst of Greek madness, which is about to ensue once again. The headline means something like 'I've been writing forever'. Yeah, I dont know. And the photo is the first two pages of the Gospel of John. So yeah. Print it out and put in on the fridge or something =)
Ill doo that. He is going to have a page in his scapbook page or most likly 2 of your trip so that he can remember what Uncle Matt was doing lol. Its funny we play the videos from him and he likes watching everything. it is 8:30 and Jeremy and him both are still asleep Straaaaaaange stuff for that to be going on lol. Be safe and stay in touch see ya soon.
Post a Comment