Ah, how my heart craves the day soon to arrive when no footnotes, quotes, or incinuating voice inflections will be needed to describe the state of my studies. I am "done"*** with school once again -- kicked out of Moorehouse and currently residing in a friend's apartment on an army base outside Heidelberg. I have approximately 5 days of Ancient Greek studies and translations left to do which will be e-mailed to my professor who is currently touring the Celtic countries. Pending THESE FINAL ASSIGNMENTS, I will be done at Pepperdine and soon headed back to the States. I have decided to spend at least the first days of this studious excursion at an incredible campground in Munich! As everone knows, there are no distractions of any kind, size, or liquid measurement in or around Munich, so I should be free to complete my studies in peace. From there we will see how things go! Communications are supposedly top-notch, so baring any bouts of anxiety or depression I should be able to keep everyone updated! Much love to you all! -m@
Sunday, July 24, 2005
"Finished!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment