Friday, July 1, 2005

Herculenium and Pompei

Haloo!  Sorry for the long interval..last week was BUSY BUSY!  I am in Southern Italy right now.  I visited the ancient cities of Pompei and Herculenium today, and am going to hopefully be in Rome by tonight.  Sweaty and tired, but good!  Hopefully Ill Post from Rome.  Love ya!  matt
Italy_07052005__158_1Italy_07052005__167Italy_07052005__159_1Italy_07052005__166Italy_07052005__178_1



3 comments:

Donna said...

This is fantastic! I have thought it would be interesting to visit Pompei. I am so glad that you are getting to do so much traveling while you are over there. Thanks for all of the educational updates.
Love you and miss you.
Mom

Julie said...

Matt
hope you are having a great time and I hope you were able to find someone to help you tour Italy. ROME is where you need to go!!!! Please check them out. If you can find someone who speaks great english and knows a lot about the city ask them about the fountians. The Trevi (spelling not sure of ) fountian there is something there you are supposed to do for good luck ... kind of like kissing the blarney stone.
except you through a coin over one of your shoulders not sure which one. and it is supposed to be good luck.
We miss you Matt
hugs from kaitlin , hair pull from nathan and we hope to see you sson
Jules

Jealous. said...

Wait for me. I'll be there in 5 minutes.

Post a Comment