
Hey all! It is 3:30 in the morning London time and me and some classmates just got here to Pepperdine's London House about an hour ago. It is in a WAY too nice section of town (Princes Gate on South Kensignton) and the house is very nice too...we were welcomed like..um..dukes...or kings, or something Enlgish like that. I am safe and excited to see the city (thanks Sam again for all your tips!) The Museums here are free, so I'm going to try to hit a few of those, and besides that just see what happens. I'm on a shoestring this trip and brought enough food to last the whole weekend, so hopefully the £ won't be the death of me! I love and miss you all and will update more tomorrow. Now for sleep! -m@
Thursday, May 19, 2005
London Calling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment