Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Guten Morgen!

HeidelbergHello!  I am just about to head off to my first day of school.  I feel incredible even after being so tired last night...I was up by 6:30 this morning and had time to walk back to the castle to sit for a while, exercise, pray and meditate...it was awesome!  Breakfast was great and I made a couple extra sandwiches for lunch so I don't have to spend my money!  Today should be fun, we'll see how heavy the work load is going to be.  People are trying to convince me to travel already this weekend, but I haven't decided yet.  One group is going to Prague, the other to France and Spain.  I kind of want to spend the first weekend here, but I am sucker for this type of thing...I'll see how it goes.  More to come!  -m@



2 comments:

meagasaurus said...

Hooray for turning breakfast into lunch! Way to follow the pepperdine in heidelberg tradition! Ask Ula if you can get some nutella. yum.

le matt said...

Europe is all about Nutella! These french banana-nutella crepes are AMAZING =)

Post a Comment