Saturday, May 21, 2005

I Travel in Tubes!

Img_0757And on Lions...no one told me there were giant lions in London.  There are.  Cheers from the city with the best travel system I've ever used!  My first day in London was a blast.  We saw most of the major city sites, had our Fish, Chips, and Bitter, and met with some friends (friends of my fellow traveller Colby) for a night on the town.  £4.50 gets you a travel card which is good for all busses and tubes (subways) in the city all day.  Very easy, very fast, and very fun.  Today we are going to try to see some of the museums and the bridge before seeing Star Wars tonight (Gotta see it in English!).  Sorry, picture uploading's not working right now for some reason...but the pics are good!  We're off right now so they're be more later, cheers!-m@



1 comment:

Freakwentc said...

Well, the post arrived on the 23rd, so I am assuming the Star Wars adventure in London is over with. Glad you saw it in English instead of Czechoslovakian,(sp). Oh, Ginger's friend, Lisa, is here in the U.S. She has been in a few golf tournaments. If she were over there while you were in town, I'm sure she would have visited with you. A bit of a sticky wicket, I'd say. Anyway, keep the posts coming. Many more people are watching than you will probably ever know.:-}

Post a Comment