Happy Birthday Amy! I still miss you. You'd be 29 today if you were still around. You'd probably be worried about getting too old =)
-m@
3 comments:
m@
said...
Dood, I haven't even SEEN extras yet except for some clips on YouTube. We are getting cable next week though, so hopefully we'll get it then. And yeah, there's a million ways that I wish I had been better to Amy too. I know that she wished the same thing (to be better to us). Maybe someday we'll all be able to hang out again, and if so, we'll probably not even need to apologize to one another =)
I thought of Amy on Sunday also and I miss her too. I noticed that someone besides us donated money to a shelter in Stockton in her memory this month. It seems that we are not the only ones thinking about her. She really impacted a lot of lives during her short lifetime. I too am looking foreward to seeing her in Heaven.
Meagan does this cool thing for her friend Lauren who died last year that I think I am going to start doing for Amy. Every time she is making a donation to something, even if it is just one of those paper stars that you buy at a grocery store or a restaurant, she does it in Lauren's name instead of her own. It's a really good way to help keep her memory alive. I'm going to try it. I'm looking forward to seeing her again too. =)
3 comments:
Dood, I haven't even SEEN extras yet except for some clips on YouTube. We are getting cable next week though, so hopefully we'll get it then.
And yeah, there's a million ways that I wish I had been better to Amy too. I know that she wished the same thing (to be better to us). Maybe someday we'll all be able to hang out again, and if so, we'll probably not even need to apologize to one another =)
I thought of Amy on Sunday also and I miss her too. I noticed that someone besides us donated money to a shelter in Stockton in her memory this month. It seems that we are not the only ones thinking about her. She really impacted a lot of lives during her short lifetime. I too am looking foreward to seeing her in Heaven.
Meagan does this cool thing for her friend Lauren who died last year that I think I am going to start doing for Amy. Every time she is making a donation to something, even if it is just one of those paper stars that you buy at a grocery store or a restaurant, she does it in Lauren's name instead of her own. It's a really good way to help keep her memory alive. I'm going to try it.
I'm looking forward to seeing her again too. =)
Post a Comment