This year is off to a busy start, but promises to wind down a bit (at least for me) soon. I am finishing up my last official class for my Master's Degree, Sound Design, and will begin work on my thesis film next month. Both Meagan and I are still dorm parenting and tutoring, and I am also working on a promotional video for the Soccer Academy here at Saint Stephen's.
Meagan is just beginning her second semester at UT, and we'll know how well she likes her classes in a couple of weeks here. She is currently making homemade fruit rollups by pouring smoothies into our dehydrator. We are both incredibly upset that Radhika has been kicked off of Top Chef.
We have a new nephew: Cashel Kenneth Houston Butler. Congrats Dan and Jen! Nephew #4.
I've updated my "input" links on the left sidebar to include three items that have been helping me relax during this busy time: ZenDesk. Weeds. Halo 3.
Oh, and we have a new president now. I thought the inaugural speech was amazing; let's hope things work out.
6 comments:
hehe I have been on weeds for awhile. You have to see United States of Tara now too. Both are form Showtime. Glad things are going so well!!! Jackson says you look super funny in the picture on here.
dudes, i still remember a dehydrator infomercial from like ten years ago. i wanted my mom to buy it so bad so we could make fruit rollups. you guys are so lucky :) That's so rad that you're almost done with your masters. What is your thesis film gonna be about? I couldn't get into weeds. Tried it once, but it wasn't my bag ;)
Laina: I haven't heard of United States of Tara... what's it about? What season of Weeds are you on? We just finished season 2, so DON'T SAY ANYTHING. ;)
Andrea: Homemade fruit roll-ups are AWESOME. Me having your address = you getting some in the mail, so e-mail me!! What's up with you not liking Weeds? And how's the kiddie??
The kid is radical badical. Sleep is rare, but overrated :) I don't want to ruin any parts of weeds you haven't seen cause I don't know what season I watched, but a scene with the main character, a drug dealer, and an alley just turned me off. It went from funny gimmick house-mom sellin pot muffins to sad and twisted raunchiness. Hmm, when I describe it like that it makes me think I jumped ship too early...
Oh yeah, that's the show. Funny, but twisted at the same time. Almost all the characters are total screw-ups. You might try season one, though, it was pretty harmless. I don't recognize the scene you described, so it must be from a later one.
Do you have any more pictures of the baby posted? I've only seen the one you sent via MMS. CUTE.
i'm scared to post pics on the internet cause someone will want to steal him. Seriously, he's that cute. Maybe one day soon...send me your address and i'll mail you an announcement when we get them. but you cant show anyone cause they'll come to california just to get him ;)
Post a Comment