Joey - Liftoff? Actually, I was thinking "re-entry," but you're right, it does kind of look like liftoff. BLAST! Mom - Thanks! Yeah, more pictures to come!!!
Holding all pictures from us hostage until we get to see more from ya :) heheh juuust kidding. I will be sending some very soon. Jackson went to his first concert! Cute place you have there! Talk to ya soon Elaina
Sis - I told you that Jackson is at least a year too young for Nine Inch Nails -- don't be in such a hurry to cut the umbilical cord, okay? Baklava - Thanks for making Kewl with a 'K' kewl again. NOT. You still subbin' or what? And did you get my locisimo e-mail?
Oh yeah, makin a career out of it :) (subbing that is, I just do retro sayings part time) my bad, i'm not good about checking the email, ill get on it right now though
8 comments:
so, you're saying we have lift off?
Very cute apartment. Thanks for the update. Got any pictures of the inside?
Joey - Liftoff? Actually, I was thinking "re-entry," but you're right, it does kind of look like liftoff. BLAST!
Mom - Thanks! Yeah, more pictures to come!!!
Holding all pictures from us hostage until we get to see more from ya :) heheh juuust kidding. I will be sending some very soon. Jackson went to his first concert! Cute place you have there!
Talk to ya soon
Elaina
Kewl.
Sis - I told you that Jackson is at least a year too young for Nine Inch Nails -- don't be in such a hurry to cut the umbilical cord, okay?
Baklava - Thanks for making Kewl with a 'K' kewl again. NOT. You still subbin' or what? And did you get my locisimo e-mail?
Oh yeah, makin a career out of it :) (subbing that is, I just do retro sayings part time) my bad, i'm not good about checking the email, ill get on it right now though
We took him to see Rain (the beatles tribute band) Oh HE LOVED IT.
Post a Comment