This ain't HGTV folks, but for all you people out there who JUST CAN"T WAIT to come visit and see where we're living now... You guessed it: YourLuckyDay = Today. Your very own video-tour of our lil' apartment. This thing took me years to edit, so no funny comments, GOT IT? And yes, I know that in the video I point to our entry way and call it a "loft." Hey, it's higher than the living room, okay? And I'm a dreamer.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Faculty Apartment #17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How cool! I love your place. It really does seem big. Oh and I think that is obviously a loft. I might even consider calling it a second story...
Niiiice place there. I am so glad you guys are happy there and like it. Talk to ya soon!
Thank you for the little tour. You have made the most of your little place and it really looks comfortable. I'm happy for you! After watching the video I almost feel like I got to visit with you too!
You forgot to mention that the apartment is FREE. No rent. No utilities. So, that's an even sweeter place to live.
Smooch.
yes i would have to agree the free part makes it even sweeter :) Take care both of you!!!!
Hey, Matthew!!!
I was wondering where you went. What did you do all summer? We need to swap stories about Latin America-- Ry and I just spend 15 days traveling around the interior of Mexico. It was AWESOME. Mexico City is incredible. Reminded us both of Paris.
Guess what?! Late this winter/early this spring, we're going to MONGOLIA! Sweet, huh? We're gonna take the train from St. Petersburg to Hong Kong via Moscow, Ulaan Bataar, Beijing, and Shanghai. We're SUPER psyched.
Anyways... Email me sometime, whydon'tcha? I wanna hear about what's new in your 'hood.
Love,
Samantha
P.S. Did you know that Brandon and Johann bought a house in Ripon together? And Taylor's doing well... No, uh, hiccups since April. Actually, he's in Finland right now, visiting his new girlfriend who is doing a study abroad in Turku.
Post a Comment