Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hold the Cheese




Cheese








In an effort to reinstate exercise habits, I have been setting up my laptop on the top of the elliptical machine that is in the garage here at Rex's house and watching an episode (or two) of Battlestar Galactica Season One each time that I run.  I just borrowed the DVDs from Rick, and I am joyous at the lack of "cheese" so prevalent in 98% of science fiction; it might be 2-5% cheese instead of the average 20-80%.  This series plays out more like a character drama than a sci-fi, and I am hooked.  Yesterday I accidentally ran a bit too much so that I could finish a second episode, and I am feeling it today.



In other news, I stopped eating cheese.  That's the magical thread that sows these little things together.  Kinda cheesy, I know.



1 comment:

Samantha said...

NO CHEESE?!
It's like I don't even know who you are anymore.
Seriously, though... Why no cheese?

Post a Comment