So I just spilled coffee
all over myself. It wasn't too hot,
thank goodness. The lid just popped
right of and sploosh! About 10 people saw
it happen too, but I totally kept my cool, I'm really proud of myself. I'm in Borders bookstore by LAX. I didn't expect to be here tonight...I
expected to be at a comedy show with Jason. Traffic was so bad tonight that, after 1.5 hours of driving and two
accidental wrong turns, I ended up farther away from the venue then when I
started. In case you didn't know it,
driving in LA during commute time is verifiably insane. I say verifiably because there has to be a
less than 25% chance that you are going to make it where you are trying to go
on time. Why even plan? So, I ended up here at the Promenade by LAX,
a place that I have actually wanted to explore for a long time. So I'm not upset, this is fun. Pepperdine's school of Psychology and education is right across the street too. Maybe I'll look into it!
Anyhoo, I haven't been in write mode for quiet a while -- I guess some of you have probably noticed that. I dunno why, exactly, it just comes and goes. My mind has been other places, I have been regrouping the life plan again, and all is going well. This next week I will be back in Manteca/Ripon, then this weekend Meagan is coming out fromTexas for her brother's wedding in LA. After that, I will be back out to Texas for another week to extend the visit with Meag. Cactuses will be online soon too, which excites me! All the seats by wall outlets are taken, so I'm hawking some people to see when they leave so I can plug in my laptop. Welp, there's a blog update, yay! Much love.
Saturday, November 5, 2005
The Daily Grind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, sorry the phone cut out the other day. Cingular, you know... I never have reception.
About the Oakland thing-- I put in a call to Paula to see if she wants to pick us up and have a Cousin Session. I haven't gotten a definite answer yet, but I don't see why it'll be a problem.
Sound good?
Sounds good! We'd be silly to pass up such a fated turn of events like our corresponding flight arrivals. Twill be fun, I hope it works out.
Awesome Possum.
Looks like it's all good to go. Wanna email me your flight info? I'll email you mine, and then I'll call you in a couple of days to confirm it all.
*YEAH!!!*
Love,
Samantha
Post a Comment