A somewhat normal weekend
in LA as turned out to be much more exciting as, resulting from a last minute
invitation, my sister Sarah was able to jump in the car and come with me! We have been having a fun yet slow-paced time
down here at the Palidases Complex (both a name I just coined to refer to Susan
and Sheila's connected cliffside dwellings where we are staying and possibly
the name of the feeling you get when you are here that makes you not want to
leave the house). Sarah has been getting
a lot of schoolwork done and I have been tackling the few remaining tasks to be
done before Cactuses goes online this winter. Rex seems to be doing well, but school is exhausting him. He is in four, yes FOUR Advanced Placement
classes and the workload is taking a toll on him. I haven't been doing much work with him
lately because he has so much to do anyway...I think the most healthy thing for
him to do in his off time (like, an hour a day and Saturday) is to relax. We are going to try to print his first t-shirt very soon though.
spend a little time with my sis. We've
gotten to eat and Cholada's Thai and BJ's Pizza, so we are happy even if we don't get to
play tennis because of the weather -- cold and wet. We're headed back up north today or tomorrow,
so more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment