Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Hiatus Interruptus

Pcdv0032Greetings from Weslaco Texas!  I am currently sitting in the back of a 6th Grade writing room at Edcouch-Elsa middle school watching my girlfriend teach her first period class about persuasive writing.  A kid named Freddy who says everything like a radio announcer is helping her correct sentences right now. 



Yup, it has been a while since my last post.  My checkcard stopped working and when I ordered a new one my bank reissued my card number immediately, before actually sending me the new numbers.  As a result, all of my online services were suspended (including my blog) and I haven't been able to post.  I have much to tell!  I suppose I will try to space the entries out a bit though to make them bite-size.



Rex is doing well.  His first day of school was yesterday and he said it was hard.  He is totally into graphic design right now and is designing t-shirts.  He enters some of them in contests at threadless.com, look for his designs and vote if you get a chance!



Meagan just finished up her first 6 weeks of teaching and her students scored the highest in the school.  The scores were so low in the other classes that they curved all the grades up 10% to make everyone's scores better.  What a fine example of government run institution!  Meagan refused to curve her grades.  We are having a fun time and I am getting a TON done on the new cactusesmovie.com website which will be online before then end of the year.  More on that soon, and more posts to come!  Adios!



1 comment:

Samantha said...

Oooooh! The new Cactuses front page is pretty!

Post a Comment