Visiting the Butler side of the fam in Houston. Bowling, Children's Museum and an Astros game!
1 comment:
Elaina
said...
Well Jackson is very excited you saw a giants game. He likes the giants. I dont think he completely understands the whole baseball thing he like the name and the colors they wear lol. He recently got to build a bear and he got a dog plus he got the giants uniform for it. I was shocked he didnt choose any other outfit but that one and insisted it have the baseball shoes. Glad you are having some fun there!!
1 comment:
Well Jackson is very excited you saw a giants game. He likes the giants. I dont think he completely understands the whole baseball thing he like the name and the colors they wear lol. He recently got to build a bear and he got a dog plus he got the giants uniform for it. I was shocked he didnt choose any other outfit but that one and insisted it have the baseball shoes. Glad you are having some fun there!!
Post a Comment