It's 6:21 a.m. and I am up early to try and finish packing a big moving truck that I rented yesterday. We're moving everything to a little rental-storage place down here in the Valley for the summer.
Today: 1) Move Stuff. 2) Casamiento.
Translate that if you dare =)
-m@
6 comments:
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could be there to give you both a big hug :)
Ahhh, thanks JOE! You speak Spanish?!?!?! ;) I'll let you know how it goes...pretty sneaky eh?
-m@
What a wonderful time had by the parents. It was so special to share. As soon as I figure out where to post them, I will have a link within the comments to this post.
Matt's Dad
Oops, I meant I would post a few pictures when I figure out where, then I will give the post in the comments to the wedding post.
Matt's Dad
WOO HOO CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!!! Cant wait to see you both!!!!
Thanks Dad and Sis! Everything worked out splendidly =) We have some pics online now and more pics and video to come when we get the time. Right now we're running around doing our last few things to get ready for Costa Rica. We leave tomorrow!
Post a Comment