Monday, February 20, 2006

Cactuses, Timepieces...keywords =)

Back from another too-long posting vacation?  We'll see.



I saw Capote today and think that Philip Seymour Hoffman should get the Oscar; though I haven't seen Brokeback yet.  I did check out Brokeback to the Future, however.  Not Oscar worthy, but definitely worth a watch =)



My recent silence has been many things, but mostly it has been hard work.  A shipment of 100 Cactuses DVDs should be arriving in the mail tomorrow -- and the movie looks better than ever.  The new website, www.cactusesmovie.com, will likely be online by the end of the week with a new trailer to pave the way for the movie going online. Hurrah!  Timepieces Redux, a new edit of our classic high-school flick is also on its way to completion.  After 6 years of work on these movies, completion feels very good.



No comments:

Post a Comment